The Windsor has a traditional design, whilst benefiting from an increased roof pitch. The veranda comfortably seats a sun chair so you can enjoy your garden in warm weather.Enquire Now
The Windsor – your dream garden room
Traditionally designed, the Windsor is a stylish garden room model with versatile functionality – serving as a luxury summer house or practical garden office. The durable structure offers unlimited potential for your dream home: from providing a functional working space, to offering a children’s imaginative play area, or even performing as an entertainment room to host guests.
Price your Garden Room
All prices inc VAT.
This is a price guide of set sizes and prices. All of our buildings are priced by size, individually designed and manufactured, so please contact us for other sizes and information
Find an idea to make your Windsor Garden Room truly yours
Browse our gallery of garden room projects to get your creative juices flowing.
What does The Windsor include?
As a popular and much-demanded style, the Windsor’s traditional design is perfect for many homes looking to extend their available living space tastefully. The increased roof pitch gives a spacious feeling to the interior and a clean, tasteful exterior aesthetic. The built-in veranda is large enough to utilise as an outdoor garden space; comfortably seating several chairs to bask in the warm sunlight and ensuring that enjoyment of your garden is maximised throughout the summer months. Elegantly-crafted, our manufacturing experts install your building with outstanding care – ensuring your garden room is built to last for generations to come.
With neat finishes and exceptional craftsmanship, your building will be a focal point for a lot of admiration and transform the overall landscape in which it’s positioned. Because of its versatility, the Windsor can be equipped with a range of extra features to suit your requirements, including Velux opening skylights and shower cubicles. These much-desired features, along with the ability to fully-customise your external paint colour and a host of roof tiling options, ensure that the Windsor is bespoke to you as an individual, and fits the exact taste of your home.
- Full length double-glazed windows and doors
- Exterior cladding painted in your choice of colours
- Optional Velux skylight windows
- Interior fully insulated and lined
- Optional dormer feature.
- A solid concrete base foundation
- Installation of the garden room
- Timber frame cavity wall insulation
- Double-glazed windows and doors
- Electrical installation including connection to mains supply
- Painting/staining in a colour of your choice
- Planning permission application when applicable.
- Building delivered in two man manageable pre-fabricated sections
- Timber frame cavity wall, floor and roof insulation
- Internal timber wall and ceiling linings cut to size
- Asphalt roof tiles in black, brown or red
- Breather membrane lining
- 4 x factory fitted double-glazed windows
- 1 x pair of factory fitted double-glazed doors
- External painting/staining in a colour of your choice.
Our Quality Promise
Homestead guarantee these quality specifications to bring you a strong and durable building for year-round-use based on 30 years experience in manufacturing timber buildings:Find out more
Make your garden room unique
Choose from our selection of internal and external colour swatches and finishes.Find out more
Our roof tiles come in four standard finishes with an upgrade option available.Find out more
From Velux opening skylights to veranda decks, or even a shower cubicle – get picking!Find out more
Enquire about The Windsor
Thank you for your interest please complete the form below and we will be in touch within next 24hrs.