A unique garden room design, The Oxford has a flat sloping roof and is perfect for homeowners to install on their property without planning permission in most cases.Enquire Now
The Oxford – your dream garden room
The Oxford is a unique garden room with a flat sloping roof – perfect for homeowners who may struggle to gain planning permission. At only 2.5 metre high, the Oxford can be positioned close to any boundary without the need for planning permission, granting homeowners the freedom to create their dream garden setting with ease. Although smaller than other garden room styles, the interior remains surprisingly spacious – meaning you can enjoy the use of the building as an additional living space or working area without compromising on comfort.
Price your Garden Room
All prices inc VAT.
This is a price guide of set sizes and prices. All of our buildings are priced by size, individually designed and manufactured, so please contact us for other sizes and information
Find an idea to make your Oxford Garden Room truly yours
Browse our gallery of garden room projects to get your creative juices flowing.
What does The Oxford include?
The stunning design makes a statement in your home, and can be utilised for any function – from home living, to a working space. The Oxford is the ideal choice for those who are looking to expand their space without the fuss of applying for planning permission. If you’re interested in finding out more about why flat-roofs may be the perfect choice garden room for you, speak to our experts today.
The modern contemporary style is elegantly crafted by our timber specialists to give a sleek aesthetic, neatly contained in the flat design. Deep windows and double doors let in natural light to provide a comfortable atmosphere, with the doors opening out the building to the outdoors. Our high quality specifications ensure that your design exceeds expectations, and provides you with a living space that will delight you and your family.
- Full length double-glazed windows and doors
- Exterior cladding painted in your choice of colours
- Optional Velux skylight windows
- Interior fully insulated and lined
- Optional dormer feature.
- A solid concrete base foundation
- Installation of the garden room
- Timber frame cavity wall insulation
- Double-glazed windows and doors
- Electrical installation including connection to mains supply
- Painting/staining in a colour of your choice
- Planning permission application when applicable.
- Building delivered in two man manageable pre-fabricated sections
- Timber frame cavity wall, floor and roof insulation
- Internal timber wall and ceiling linings cut to size
- Asphalt roof tiles in black, brown or red
- Breather membrane lining
- 4 x factory fitted double-glazed windows
- 1 x pair of factory fitted double-glazed doors
- External painting/staining in a colour of your choice.
Our Quality Promise
Homestead guarantee these quality specifications to bring you a strong and durable building for year-round-use based on 30 years experience in manufacturing timber buildings:Find out more
Make your garden room unique
Choose from our selection of internal and external colour swatches and finishes.Find out more
Our roof tiles come in four standard finishes with an upgrade option available.Find out more
From Velux opening skylights to veranda decks, or even a shower cubicle – get picking!Find out more
Enquire about The Oxford
Thank you for your interest please complete the form below and we will be in touch within next 24hrs.